Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday, New Day New Week New Ramblings

Okay. Back on track today. Worked out to my Walk Away the Pounds DVD this morning. A mile in 12 minutes. Also worked out at Curves during lunch. Supper is a low fat sub at Subway. I have been drinking water all day and actually feel better. Kinda addicted to Diet Dr. Pepper, but can really tell when I have had too much. I am looking for some good healthy soups for this wonderful fall weather. If anyone has some, please feel free to share. Steve and I love soups, but he tends to use cheese and lots of milk and such. He really loves potato soup, so if anyone has a low fat not quite so starchy way of making it, I'm open.
I added a recent pic. Not very happy with how it looks, but it will get better as I improve my life.
You know, we are God's temple. Yes, I believe in God and am very thankful for the sacrifice of his Son, Jesus. I want so much for this temple to a better and fit place for his spirit to reside. I am thankful for my friends all over for their support. Not only do I need to do a better job of taking care of this temple, I know I need to do better at getting into the word. I'm sure much of my stinking thinking would improve if I meditated more on His word. You see, folks, it's a wholistic thing. It's not just the better eating and exercising and all. It is taking the time to listen to Him and to just be quiet in His presence. I have so many areas that need so much improvement. I am a work in progress. You would think that at 51, I would have more control over things. That just shows you that we are all here together to help each other and learn from each other. God sent you to me and me to you. Let's continue to walk hand in hand and become a better vessel for the Lord. Who's with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment