Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Beginning

Hmmm, a new adventure to experience. I am now in the world of the bloggers. I have no idea what to say at this point. I am working on losing weight and becoming more healthy. I will be honest and say that I presently weigh 240lbs. I have already lost 7lbs. That is just horrible. I AM making changes and want them to be permenant. I hope that we can encourage each other and become the beautiful women God meant for us to be. I'm not saying that we are not beautiful, but God does want us to take care of ourselves and have a healthy house for him. Come with me as I work on this. I am open to suggestions and helpful hints. Good recipes are also welcome. My prayer is that God will give me the strength that, on my own, I do not have.
Well, that's all for now. We'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment