Monday, October 11, 2010

Walking at Home with "Sarah Palin"..... ?

I got a DVD workout for Walk At Home. A 5-Day workout...1 mile a day. With warm up and cool down, about 25 minutes. 


This video is loaded with great miles of exercise. This system allows you to walk a mile at a time or build your own workout. You can choose 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 miles of exercise.

I love the option of doing a mile a day, especially if it’s the way you start your day. When you wake up and walk it kicks the metabolism into high gear. If you’re just coming off of a full night’s sleep, your metabolism is sluggish until you eat and start to move.

That’s exactly what’s in this program – a mile for each weekday morning and a high energy breakfast for each morning. This healthy routine will make you feel great – wake up, do a mile of exercise and you’re off to a great start of your day.
Each consecutive mile is a different workout.
  1. The first mile is just classic walking at home. Leslie Sansone shows you how to do the multi-muscle recruiting mile system; it’s basic, but brisk. 
  2. The second mile features upper body exercises that target the arms for more toning; if you feel up to it, you can incorporate light hand weights.
  3. The third mile incorporates leg slimming exercises, all while keeping the brisk aerobic pace. 
  4. Mile four is all about the tummy, otherwise known as your abdominal muscles. Yes, you can slim the waistline while walking!
  5. The fifth and final mile is a really fast calorie-blasting-12-minute-mile-walk.
I have yet to be able to do 5 consecutive days, but I did 3, then rested Saturday and Sunday and this morning I did mile four. 

I think I'm going to like this routine.  
Not MY Butt
I just get up about 30 minutes earlier (that's the really hard part)
get a glass of milk and start walking. 

When I close my eyes I hear directions given by Sarah Palin. Leslie Sansone sounds so much like her it's laughable.


1 comment:

  1. I told you you would like it. I have been very lax lately on exercise so need to get back with it.

    ReplyDelete